Who Nominated Me ~ Arohii
Thank-You Arohii for nominating me for “The Blogger Recognition Award” I am truly honored.
1.) ELIZABETH ANN JOHNSON-MURPHREE
2.)William Hancock – A Curious Mind
6.)Elizabeth – The Crumbs Of My Life
11.)Mirna Morgan – Poetheart
- Rule 1: Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Rule 2: Provide a link to the award creator.
- Rule 3: Attach the award to your post.
- Rule 4: Nominate fifteen other bloggers, excluding yourself and the person who nominated you.
- Rule 5: Write a brief story of how you started your blog.
- Rule 6: A piece or two of advice to new bloggers.
- Rule 7: Comment on the blogs you have named here to let them know you have nominated them.
Advice For Bloggers
- Add a search box to your blog. It makes it easy for readers to find a topic or previous post.
- Do not be afraid to follow blogs in a language you can not read. That is what transulators are for. Many bloggers are from other cultures, languages, countries. You WILL be surprised of the amazing creativity people from around the world write. NEVER limit your blog to only your native language. Love is what makes the world go ’round… right?
- ONE MORE THING
CHECK YOUR GRAVATAR! It is the single most important tool you will ever have. Make sure your blog is the first site listed. Fail to do this simple task will earn you few followers which means fewer readers will ever find your post.
- A Word In Your Gravatar